Sunday, October 10, 2010

You are here!

You were born on Thursday, October 7th at 9:22 AM. I had an epidural that didn't take so they did a second one & before we knew it, there you were!

So beautiful, big eyes & a smug little look on your face. Your had is absolutely smitten & we both can't stop staring at you. Welcome to the world son, we love you so very much.

Your nana & papa were at the hospital along with your mom & poppa, aunt Sheila was there & later on Theresa came by & rebecca. The nurse gave me alot of morphine after the surgery so I was really loopy, it made me really itchy, I didn't like it.

Dr Harden said if she had not decided on the c section we would have been in labor for about 2 days & then probably would have ended up doing the c section anyway.

The last ultrasound showed you were 9lbs, 15 ounces but once you were actually here you were 7 lbs, 8ounces, 20 inches long. We love every bit of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment